Its October, Its getting colder, Its getting darker earlier, this means a few things for me:
- I wont be going out (not that there is anything new there). Don’t ask me, its going to be a no, I don’t care if its your birthday i’m not coming!
- If you text me after 9pm do not expect a response until the next morning, i’m asleep, its been dark for at least 2 hours, what sort of maniac is still awake?!
- If I am in the house i’m in pyjamas, on the odd occasion I visit anyone ill also be in my pyjamas. Basically i’m not getting dressed until at least April!
- Don’t ask me to go to the German Market! Please explain what is fun about standing outside in the freezing cold, paying a fortune for beer which I would NEVER drink elsewhere with nowhere to sit surrounded by crowds of people with no manners.
- Trick or treater’s are wasting their time knocking on my door, if there were sweets here I’ve eaten them! When you knock the door I will mute my TV as if there is no-one in! Carry on knocking…..I can sit and ignore the door for hours.
- Everything will be cooked in the slow cooker. This is my season for food, I want stews and cottage pie and soups and all the good stuff! If you think salad is acceptable in the winter you are an absolute mad Man/Woman!
In summary I hope you all have an amazing Autumn/Winter, ill be going into Hibernation as of Today in my pyjamas with a fluffy blanket and hot chocolate.
Ciao for now!